Each week Ailsa inspires bloggers to post travel photos on a theme. This week’s theme is Old Fashioned and I’m sharing this photo of old fashioned Chinese dolls.
If you want to see more Old Fashioned photos look at these blogs listed on Where’s My Backpack?
If you would like to join in (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Old-fashioned
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!
This woman was fascinated by my friend’s hair. She had to touch it.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other great photos: