1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other Weekly Photo Challenge photos:
- Repurposed: Daily Post
- Repurposed: Foto La Roija
- Repurposed: Beyond the Brush
- Repurposed: Stenoodie
- Repurposed: Third Eye Mom
- Repurposed: Light Words
- Repurposed: Half a Photograph
- Repurposed: Beijing Daily Photo
- Repurposed: Jinan Daily Photo
- Repurposed: Unemaltes
- Graceful: Ambitious Drifter
- Graceful: Through Jersey Eyes
- Graceful: My Take on Life
- Graceful: Third Person Travel
- Graceful: What does Nekumi Think?
- Graceful: Stenoodie
- Graceful: Jinan Daily Photo
- Graceful: Beijing Daily Photo
- Graceful: Streets of Nuremberg
- Graceful: Travel with Intent
- Graceful: The Petal Pusher
- Graceful: Wandering Iris
- Graceful: Here and Abroad
- Graceful: Megakadosdesign