Though I’m happy where I am and am having a lovely day, I wouldn’t mind being out exploring, whether that’s downtown, in Australia or back in China.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a few wonderful posts:
- I’d rather be . . . (daily post)
- I’d rather be . . . (figments of a ducTchess)
- I’d rather be . . . (mara eastern)
- I’d rather be . . . (stenoodie)
- I’d rather be . . . (ruined for life)
- I’d rather be . . . (everyday strange)
- I’d rather be . . . (jasper’s journal)
- I’d rather be . . . (tea, wine and cheese)
- Stories (jinan daily photo)
- Stories (here and abroad)
- Stories (my point of view)
- Stories (simply photos)
- Stories (reluctant photographer)
- Stories (chronicles of an anglo-swish)
- Stories (journey of lens)
- Stories (j hardy carroll)
- Stories (no fixed plans)
- Stories (this & that)
- Stories (stenoodie)
- Stories (mittened hands)
- Stories (willow soul)