This Easter dessert was a surprise. It’s tiramisu. I would never have guessed by seeing it.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other Weekly Photo Challenge photos:
- Surprise: Daily Post
- Surprise: Stenoodie
- Surprise: Don’t Annoy the Writer
- Surprise: Pictures without Film
- Surprise: Yi-ching Lin
- Surprise: Pix and Kardz
- Surprise: Lost Inside Cambodia
- Surprise: Beijing Daily Photo
- Surprise: Do What You Wish
- Surprise: Walking through Life
- Surprise: Digital Teacup
- Surprise: Travel with Intent
- Surprise: A Moment’s Glory
- Easy Being Green: Simply Photos
- Easy Being Green: Ohm Sweet Ohm
- Easy Being Green: Christina’s Blog
- Easy Being Green: Stenoodie
- Easy Being Green: Travel with Intent
- Easy Being Green: The Lone Rose
- Easy Being Green: Mostly Monochrome
- Easy Being Green: From Hiding to Blogging