The above photos were taken at the Art Institute of Chicago. The museum is currently highlighting their European glass collection. I think the glass with the pear is particularly different.
If you would like to join in this week’s travel theme (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Glass
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Travel Theme: Glass (Ese’s Voice)
- Travel Theme: Glass (Where’s My Backpack)
- Travel Theme: Glass (A Post a Day for 2013)
- Travel Theme: Glass (Patricia Drury)
- Travel Theme: Glass (Julie Dawn Fox)
- Travel Theme: Glass (The Photo’s Eye)
- Travel Theme: Glass (Photos with Finesse)
- Travel Theme: Multiples (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Multiples (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Festive (smkelly8.com)