1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a few wonderful posts:
- Temporary (daily post)
- Temporary (half a photograph)
- Temporary (whippet wisdom)
- Temporary (mittened hands)
- Temporary (stenoodie)
- Temporary (a walk in the garden)
- Temporary (bildof)
- Temporary (ruined for life)
- Peek (thin spiral notebook)
- Peek (stenoodie)
- Peek (leya)
- Peek (stupidity hole)
- Peek (autism in our nest)
- Peek (small-town blogger)
- Peek (ambitious drifter)
- Peek (cee’s photography)
9 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Temporary”
Great choice! Thanks for the pingback!
Beautiful. And it goes with the skirt. 🙂